Ken is the owner and primary biologist for the Wildlife Survey & Photo Service. He currently is working on several invasive species survey projects and waterway restoration projects. He commonly consults on invasive species issues, restoration biology, intermittent waterway species, and environmental education.
Ken W. Davis has significant expertise and experience in the following:
• Designing invasive species survey programs,
• Aquatic invertebrate biology and taxonomy,
• Plankton collection and identification,
• Dreisseniad mussel survey techniques / identification,
• New Zealand Mudsnail identification,
• Intermittent waterway biology.